Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tri Training at Zuma Beach

Total miles cycled to date= 126.04, Total calories burned to date= 5,280, Lbs. lost to date= 12

What better way to start a Saturday morning than driving down PCH at 6 am, right? Like they say no pain no gain, and damn was I still sore from Fridays ride to the beach. But it's all good because it's all for the kids. The Triathlon is less than 2 months away, and so it's time to step it up a notch. The foot injuries side tracked me for a while, so I gotta double up on the training to get back on track!

Cruising down PCH at 6 am, on my way to Zuma Beach



Putting on the wetsuits and getting ready for the 1/2 mile ocean swim.



Getting ready to cycle with class



So after busting ass at the beach, I'm tired and starving. All I want to do is get home and what happens? Yeah, I got pulled over. Effin great. It was just because of my tail lights. I guess they are too dark. I got away with just a warning, so that was a score.



It was a great ride with awesome views. It was full of hills which was cool on the down hill and sucked going up hill. But the good thing that this is the exact race course for the Triathlon in September, so come race day i'll have the course on LOCK!



No comments:

Post a Comment